Southern Illinois Cycling Community

What kind of music do you listen to?

Welcome to our community

Be apart of the ONLY Southern Illinois Cycling Community, Register Today, It's Free!

I don't listen to a lot of music only during work and hard workouts. At work I typically listen to either lofi or recently I've been listening to a lot of spanish music. During workouts/zwift races it's always up beat hip hop. Mostly outside of that its podcasts.

I don't listen to a lot of music only during work and hard workouts. At work I typically listen to either lofi or recently I've been listening to a lot of spanish music. During workouts/zwift races it's always up beat hip hop. Mostly outside of that its podcasts.
I'm a big podcast listener myself :) What podcasts are you into?

I'm a big podcast listener myself :) What podcasts are you into?
I found a pair of guys that have a few podcasts during grad school. Two shows called "Small Town Murder" and "Crime in Sports". They're a pair of comedians that tell crazy stories. If you're interested in either of them let me know and I can give you a few good episodes. Outside of that I get my weekly Nero show by Chris Miller and Jesse Coyle (not for any reason other than, they're kinda funny)

I found a pair of guys that have a few podcasts during grad school. Two shows called "Small Town Murder" and "Crime in Sports". They're a pair of comedians that tell crazy stories. If you're interested in either of them let me know and I can give you a few good episodes. Outside of that I get my weekly Nero show by Chris Miller and Jesse Coyle (not for any reason other than, they're kinda funny)
Comedy is good!

I listen to a big mix of different podcasts.

I love SkyScape and Intelligence Matters. It's all spy stuff. I'm a spy history buff!

I also like digital marketing podcasts, forensic accounting/fraud investigation, and hiking podcasts.

I need to find some good cycling ones.

I'm also a fan of storytelling. The Moth, Grown, and This American Life are a few of my favorites. I just skip the political ones because I'm not into that stuff lol

Back