Southern Illinois Cycling Community

Bike Helmets

Welcome to our community

Be apart of the ONLY Southern Illinois Cycling Community, Register Today, It's Free!

I think safety is paramount when riding a bike. You never know what can happen. That being said if I'm just popping 2 blocks down the road to pick up food for the family I might not wear a helmet.

Other than that, I wear a helmet all the time. Kids for sure should have to wear helmets, precious brain commodities and all. If you're an adult, you're fully capable of performing the risk assessment of wearing a helmet. I just couldn't imagine not wearing one with the roads and cagers around here.

I think safety is paramount when riding a bike. You never know what can happen. That being said if I'm just popping 2 blocks down the road to pick up food for the family I might not wear a helmet.

Other than that, I wear a helmet all the time. Kids for sure should have to wear helmets, precious brain commodities and all. If you're an adult, you're fully capable of performing the risk assessment of wearing a helmet. I just couldn't imagine not wearing one with the roads and cagers around here.
I wear a helmet if alone, road biking, or mountain biking.

If I'm riding tunnel hill with my girlfriend, I usually don't wear one. But we're not going that fast, either.

I wear a helmet if alone, road biking, or mountain biking.

If I'm riding tunnel hill with my girlfriend, I usually don't wear one. But we're not going that fast, either.
My whole job is dependent on my brain, i can do it with no arms or legs, but i do need the ole noggin so i have to protect it as best as possible

Back